Feb 26, 2014, 4:41 PM EDT
Today she and I start off talking about what Evan Turner can mean to the Pacers — as long as he keeps playing in the system as he did in his Pacers debut (6-of-12 for 13 points off the bench) he is an upgrade over Danny Granger and makes the Pacers better.
Then we talk Houston: They have won 10-of-11 and are now the three seed out West, but are they really a threat to keep climbing. Also out West, who is going to miss out on the playoffs. Minnesota, for one.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 8
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 4
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 61
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30