Feb 26, 2014, 4:41 PM EDT
Today she and I start off talking about what Evan Turner can mean to the Pacers — as long as he keeps playing in the system as he did in his Pacers debut (6-of-12 for 13 points off the bench) he is an upgrade over Danny Granger and makes the Pacers better.
Then we talk Houston: They have won 10-of-11 and are now the three seed out West, but are they really a threat to keep climbing. Also out West, who is going to miss out on the playoffs. Minnesota, for one.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6