Feb 26, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
Robinson is the latest NBA personality to appear in a Taco Bell commercial. It’s a pretty clever idea — undersized Nate Robinson achieving big in every aspect of his life from childhood on. Adding to the cute factor: Robinson’s son, Nahmier, got a spot in the ad as the high school band’s shortest member but playing the sousaphone.
It’s a good call by Taco Bell’s marketing team, Robinson is a fan favorite (rarely a favorite of coaches because of his shot selection and lack of defense, but fans love him). Robinson is also out in Denver for the rest of the season having recently had ACL surgery.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 16
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 4
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10