Feb 26, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
Robinson is the latest NBA personality to appear in a Taco Bell commercial. It’s a pretty clever idea — undersized Nate Robinson achieving big in every aspect of his life from childhood on. Adding to the cute factor: Robinson’s son, Nahmier, got a spot in the ad as the high school band’s shortest member but playing the sousaphone.
It’s a good call by Taco Bell’s marketing team, Robinson is a fan favorite (rarely a favorite of coaches because of his shot selection and lack of defense, but fans love him). Robinson is also out in Denver for the rest of the season having recently had ACL surgery.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 23
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 26
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 12
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 14
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26