Feb 26, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
Robinson is the latest NBA personality to appear in a Taco Bell commercial. It’s a pretty clever idea — undersized Nate Robinson achieving big in every aspect of his life from childhood on. Adding to the cute factor: Robinson’s son, Nahmier, got a spot in the ad as the high school band’s shortest member but playing the sousaphone.
It’s a good call by Taco Bell’s marketing team, Robinson is a fan favorite (rarely a favorite of coaches because of his shot selection and lack of defense, but fans love him). Robinson is also out in Denver for the rest of the season having recently had ACL surgery.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 5
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 30
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 8