Feb 26, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
Robinson is the latest NBA personality to appear in a Taco Bell commercial. It’s a pretty clever idea — undersized Nate Robinson achieving big in every aspect of his life from childhood on. Adding to the cute factor: Robinson’s son, Nahmier, got a spot in the ad as the high school band’s shortest member but playing the sousaphone.
It’s a good call by Taco Bell’s marketing team, Robinson is a fan favorite (rarely a favorite of coaches because of his shot selection and lack of defense, but fans love him). Robinson is also out in Denver for the rest of the season having recently had ACL surgery.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 0
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 6
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 14
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 23
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26