Feb 26, 2014, 3:40 PM EST
Robinson is the latest NBA personality to appear in a Taco Bell commercial. It’s a pretty clever idea — undersized Nate Robinson achieving big in every aspect of his life from childhood on. Adding to the cute factor: Robinson’s son, Nahmier, got a spot in the ad as the high school band’s shortest member but playing the sousaphone.
It’s a good call by Taco Bell’s marketing team, Robinson is a fan favorite (rarely a favorite of coaches because of his shot selection and lack of defense, but fans love him). Robinson is also out in Denver for the rest of the season having recently had ACL surgery.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 5
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 17
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31