Feb 26, 2014, 10:57 AM EDT
Robinson suffered a left patella strain during the first half of Portland’s win in Denver Tuesday night, reports Chris Haynes at CSNNW.com. He is listed as is day-to-day. He is officially a game-time decision for when the Blazers take on the Nets Wednesday night.
While no injury is good there were fears this could have been worse after the game, so the strain is something the Blazers will take.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $120,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $13,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
But they are short handed. Aldridge (groin), Joel Freeland (MCL) and Meyers Leonard (ankle) are all part of Portland’s front line rotation already out. That leaves Robin Lopez and a lot of going small for Portland for a little while.
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 4
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 18
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 20
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 16
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 49