Feb 26, 2014, 10:57 AM EDT
Robinson suffered a left patella strain during the first half of Portland’s win in Denver Tuesday night, reports Chris Haynes at CSNNW.com. He is listed as is day-to-day. He is officially a game-time decision for when the Blazers take on the Nets Wednesday night.
While no injury is good there were fears this could have been worse after the game, so the strain is something the Blazers will take.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $120,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $13,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
But they are short handed. Aldridge (groin), Joel Freeland (MCL) and Meyers Leonard (ankle) are all part of Portland’s front line rotation already out. That leaves Robin Lopez and a lot of going small for Portland for a little while.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30