Feb 26, 2014, 10:57 AM EST
Robinson suffered a left patella strain during the first half of Portland’s win in Denver Tuesday night, reports Chris Haynes at CSNNW.com. He is listed as is day-to-day. He is officially a game-time decision for when the Blazers take on the Nets Wednesday night.
While no injury is good there were fears this could have been worse after the game, so the strain is something the Blazers will take.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $120,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $13,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
But they are short handed. Aldridge (groin), Joel Freeland (MCL) and Meyers Leonard (ankle) are all part of Portland’s front line rotation already out. That leaves Robin Lopez and a lot of going small for Portland for a little while.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14