Feb 26, 2014, 10:57 AM EDT
Robinson suffered a left patella strain during the first half of Portland’s win in Denver Tuesday night, reports Chris Haynes at CSNNW.com. He is listed as is day-to-day. He is officially a game-time decision for when the Blazers take on the Nets Wednesday night.
While no injury is good there were fears this could have been worse after the game, so the strain is something the Blazers will take.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $120,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $13,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
But they are short handed. Aldridge (groin), Joel Freeland (MCL) and Meyers Leonard (ankle) are all part of Portland’s front line rotation already out. That leaves Robin Lopez and a lot of going small for Portland for a little while.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 0
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10