Feb 26, 2014, 10:57 AM EDT
Robinson suffered a left patella strain during the first half of Portland’s win in Denver Tuesday night, reports Chris Haynes at CSNNW.com. He is listed as is day-to-day. He is officially a game-time decision for when the Blazers take on the Nets Wednesday night.
While no injury is good there were fears this could have been worse after the game, so the strain is something the Blazers will take.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $120,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $13,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
But they are short handed. Aldridge (groin), Joel Freeland (MCL) and Meyers Leonard (ankle) are all part of Portland’s front line rotation already out. That leaves Robin Lopez and a lot of going small for Portland for a little while.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 3
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 22
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 78
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19