Feb 25, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
Well, at least he didn’t untie his shoelaces.
Early in the fourth quarter of the Mavericks taking on the Knicks Monday night, J.R. Smith decided to just knock Vince Carter‘s headband down over his eye. The best is Carter’s look of “what is this, third grade?” But it also works, notice Carter spends most of the play trying to readjust the headband.
Smith has already been fined by the league his year for untying guys shoelaces during games. Most likely they do a quiet warning to him here, but we will see.
If you believe in Karma, Smith’s action could account for the fortunate bounce Dirk Nowitzki got on the game’s final shot.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 0
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 30
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21