Feb 25, 2014, 12:02 AM EST
Well, at least he didn’t untie his shoelaces.
Early in the fourth quarter of the Mavericks taking on the Knicks Monday night, J.R. Smith decided to just knock Vince Carter‘s headband down over his eye. The best is Carter’s look of “what is this, third grade?” But it also works, notice Carter spends most of the play trying to readjust the headband.
Smith has already been fined by the league his year for untying guys shoelaces during games. Most likely they do a quiet warning to him here, but we will see.
If you believe in Karma, Smith’s action could account for the fortunate bounce Dirk Nowitzki got on the game’s final shot.
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 3
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 8
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 23
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6