Feb 25, 2014, 12:02 AM EST
Well, at least he didn’t untie his shoelaces.
Early in the fourth quarter of the Mavericks taking on the Knicks Monday night, J.R. Smith decided to just knock Vince Carter‘s headband down over his eye. The best is Carter’s look of “what is this, third grade?” But it also works, notice Carter spends most of the play trying to readjust the headband.
Smith has already been fined by the league his year for untying guys shoelaces during games. Most likely they do a quiet warning to him here, but we will see.
If you believe in Karma, Smith’s action could account for the fortunate bounce Dirk Nowitzki got on the game’s final shot.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 6
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 7
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 40
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18