Feb 25, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
Well, at least he didn’t untie his shoelaces.
Early in the fourth quarter of the Mavericks taking on the Knicks Monday night, J.R. Smith decided to just knock Vince Carter‘s headband down over his eye. The best is Carter’s look of “what is this, third grade?” But it also works, notice Carter spends most of the play trying to readjust the headband.
Smith has already been fined by the league his year for untying guys shoelaces during games. Most likely they do a quiet warning to him here, but we will see.
If you believe in Karma, Smith’s action could account for the fortunate bounce Dirk Nowitzki got on the game’s final shot.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 1
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 16
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15