Feb 25, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
Well, at least he didn’t untie his shoelaces.
Early in the fourth quarter of the Mavericks taking on the Knicks Monday night, J.R. Smith decided to just knock Vince Carter‘s headband down over his eye. The best is Carter’s look of “what is this, third grade?” But it also works, notice Carter spends most of the play trying to readjust the headband.
Smith has already been fined by the league his year for untying guys shoelaces during games. Most likely they do a quiet warning to him here, but we will see.
If you believe in Karma, Smith’s action could account for the fortunate bounce Dirk Nowitzki got on the game’s final shot.
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 6
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 3
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 21
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10