Feb 24, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Jamal Crawford has bounced around — six teams in his 14 year NBA career and that has meant a lot of coaches in his time. At Lisa Salters jokingly asked Crawford to name all 17 and he did — from the big names (Don Nelson, Doc Rivers) to the forgotten (Bill Berry, who coached two games for the Bulls between Tim Flyod and Bill Cartwright).
While he was at it Crawford dropped 36 on the Thunder including the dagger late on a floater to give the Clippers the 125-117 win.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All-Ball blog, who can still name every editor he ever had.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9