Feb 24, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Jamal Crawford has bounced around — six teams in his 14 year NBA career and that has meant a lot of coaches in his time. At Lisa Salters jokingly asked Crawford to name all 17 and he did — from the big names (Don Nelson, Doc Rivers) to the forgotten (Bill Berry, who coached two games for the Bulls between Tim Flyod and Bill Cartwright).
While he was at it Crawford dropped 36 on the Thunder including the dagger late on a floater to give the Clippers the 125-117 win.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All-Ball blog, who can still name every editor he ever had.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3