Feb 24, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Jamal Crawford has bounced around — six teams in his 14 year NBA career and that has meant a lot of coaches in his time. At Lisa Salters jokingly asked Crawford to name all 17 and he did — from the big names (Don Nelson, Doc Rivers) to the forgotten (Bill Berry, who coached two games for the Bulls between Tim Flyod and Bill Cartwright).
While he was at it Crawford dropped 36 on the Thunder including the dagger late on a floater to give the Clippers the 125-117 win.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All-Ball blog, who can still name every editor he ever had.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4