Feb 24, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Jamal Crawford has bounced around — six teams in his 14 year NBA career and that has meant a lot of coaches in his time. At Lisa Salters jokingly asked Crawford to name all 17 and he did — from the big names (Don Nelson, Doc Rivers) to the forgotten (Bill Berry, who coached two games for the Bulls between Tim Flyod and Bill Cartwright).
While he was at it Crawford dropped 36 on the Thunder including the dagger late on a floater to give the Clippers the 125-117 win.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All-Ball blog, who can still name every editor he ever had.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 5
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 32
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 81
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19