Feb 24, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Jamal Crawford has bounced around — six teams in his 14 year NBA career and that has meant a lot of coaches in his time. At Lisa Salters jokingly asked Crawford to name all 17 and he did — from the big names (Don Nelson, Doc Rivers) to the forgotten (Bill Berry, who coached two games for the Bulls between Tim Flyod and Bill Cartwright).
While he was at it Crawford dropped 36 on the Thunder including the dagger late on a floater to give the Clippers the 125-117 win.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All-Ball blog, who can still name every editor he ever had.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16