Feb 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
This isn’t exactly a highlight featuring the game’s biggest stars or one of its glamor franchises, but it was a pretty basketball play nonetheless.
Detroit’s Will Bynum uses the screen and then goes between two defenders to create some space. He then finds Jonas Jerebko with a nifty behind-the-back pass, and Jerebko puts the ball on the floor, splitting defenders on his own before finishing with the two-handed, and-1 slam.
“Count that baby and a foul,” indeed.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 0
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 10
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 50
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7