Feb 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This isn’t exactly a highlight featuring the game’s biggest stars or one of its glamor franchises, but it was a pretty basketball play nonetheless.
Detroit’s Will Bynum uses the screen and then goes between two defenders to create some space. He then finds Jonas Jerebko with a nifty behind-the-back pass, and Jerebko puts the ball on the floor, splitting defenders on his own before finishing with the two-handed, and-1 slam.
“Count that baby and a foul,” indeed.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85