Feb 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This isn’t exactly a highlight featuring the game’s biggest stars or one of its glamor franchises, but it was a pretty basketball play nonetheless.
Detroit’s Will Bynum uses the screen and then goes between two defenders to create some space. He then finds Jonas Jerebko with a nifty behind-the-back pass, and Jerebko puts the ball on the floor, splitting defenders on his own before finishing with the two-handed, and-1 slam.
“Count that baby and a foul,” indeed.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50