Feb 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This isn’t exactly a highlight featuring the game’s biggest stars or one of its glamor franchises, but it was a pretty basketball play nonetheless.
Detroit’s Will Bynum uses the screen and then goes between two defenders to create some space. He then finds Jonas Jerebko with a nifty behind-the-back pass, and Jerebko puts the ball on the floor, splitting defenders on his own before finishing with the two-handed, and-1 slam.
“Count that baby and a foul,” indeed.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 15
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21