Feb 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This isn’t exactly a highlight featuring the game’s biggest stars or one of its glamor franchises, but it was a pretty basketball play nonetheless.
Detroit’s Will Bynum uses the screen and then goes between two defenders to create some space. He then finds Jonas Jerebko with a nifty behind-the-back pass, and Jerebko puts the ball on the floor, splitting defenders on his own before finishing with the two-handed, and-1 slam.
“Count that baby and a foul,” indeed.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 0
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 27
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28