Feb 22, 2014, 2:03 AM EDT
Who knew Will Barton had that in him.
It may not have quite been a full 360 dunk, but still impressive by Will Barton. It was midway through the second quarter when he got the breakaway dunk — he didn’t leak out so much as every Jazz player was within six feet of the baseline when the shot went up, so when Portland got the rebound and threw and outlet it was an open court.
Bad defense and whatever spin you want to call that, it was impressive.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11