Feb 22, 2014, 2:03 AM EDT
Who knew Will Barton had that in him.
It may not have quite been a full 360 dunk, but still impressive by Will Barton. It was midway through the second quarter when he got the breakaway dunk — he didn’t leak out so much as every Jazz player was within six feet of the baseline when the shot went up, so when Portland got the rebound and threw and outlet it was an open court.
Bad defense and whatever spin you want to call that, it was impressive.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10