Feb 21, 2014, 9:31 AM EST
O.J. Mayo is a talented offensive player, but there’s a reason he’s found himself on a different team in each of the last three seasons.
Mayo makes some questionable decisions at times that tend to drive his head coaches mad — like this one in Thursday night’s 11-point home loss to the Nuggets.
Some might not see anything wrong with this, but honestly, we’ve seen guys continue to play (and even score) after losing their shoe entirely.
The Bucks have the worst record in the league, and are currently 10-44 on the season. Coincidence?
[via Basketball Insiders]
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 41
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8