Feb 21, 2014, 9:31 AM EST
O.J. Mayo is a talented offensive player, but there’s a reason he’s found himself on a different team in each of the last three seasons.
Mayo makes some questionable decisions at times that tend to drive his head coaches mad — like this one in Thursday night’s 11-point home loss to the Nuggets.
Some might not see anything wrong with this, but honestly, we’ve seen guys continue to play (and even score) after losing their shoe entirely.
The Bucks have the worst record in the league, and are currently 10-44 on the season. Coincidence?
[via Basketball Insiders]
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 14
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 36
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 52
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28