Feb 21, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
O.J. Mayo is a talented offensive player, but there’s a reason he’s found himself on a different team in each of the last three seasons.
Mayo makes some questionable decisions at times that tend to drive his head coaches mad — like this one in Thursday night’s 11-point home loss to the Nuggets.
Some might not see anything wrong with this, but honestly, we’ve seen guys continue to play (and even score) after losing their shoe entirely.
The Bucks have the worst record in the league, and are currently 10-44 on the season. Coincidence?
[via Basketball Insiders]
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 17
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 37
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 13
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 33