Feb 21, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
O.J. Mayo is a talented offensive player, but there’s a reason he’s found himself on a different team in each of the last three seasons.
Mayo makes some questionable decisions at times that tend to drive his head coaches mad — like this one in Thursday night’s 11-point home loss to the Nuggets.
Some might not see anything wrong with this, but honestly, we’ve seen guys continue to play (and even score) after losing their shoe entirely.
The Bucks have the worst record in the league, and are currently 10-44 on the season. Coincidence?
[via Basketball Insiders]
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 2
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 21
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13