Feb 21, 2014, 10:58 AM EDT
“I mean I just might have to…BaneJames#StriveForGreatness”
For those of you who still like to paint LeBron James as the villain, enjoy. The caption above is what LeBron put with this photo on his Instagram account.
LeBron looked like a villain to the Oklahoma City Thunder and Kevin Durant Thursday night, scoring the first 12 points for the Heat who went on to an easy win over Oklahoma City. With his play in the win LeBron tightened up the two-man MVP race.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Brooklyn is all about The Truth 0
- Truth too much for Heat, Brooklyn knocks off Miami 12
- PBT Extra: Talking Andrew Bynum’s arrival, Trail Blazers’ stumble 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant has “no interest” in playing for Mike D’Antoni next season 38
- Kobe expects to be old self again next season, expects Lakers’ front office to fix team fast 31