Feb 21, 2014, 10:58 AM EDT
“I mean I just might have to…BaneJames#StriveForGreatness”
For those of you who still like to paint LeBron James as the villain, enjoy. The caption above is what LeBron put with this photo on his Instagram account.
LeBron looked like a villain to the Oklahoma City Thunder and Kevin Durant Thursday night, scoring the first 12 points for the Heat who went on to an easy win over Oklahoma City. With his play in the win LeBron tightened up the two-man MVP race.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 23
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 30
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23