Feb 21, 2014, 10:58 AM EDT
“I mean I just might have to…BaneJames#StriveForGreatness”
For those of you who still like to paint LeBron James as the villain, enjoy. The caption above is what LeBron put with this photo on his Instagram account.
LeBron looked like a villain to the Oklahoma City Thunder and Kevin Durant Thursday night, scoring the first 12 points for the Heat who went on to an easy win over Oklahoma City. With his play in the win LeBron tightened up the two-man MVP race.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18