Feb 21, 2014, 10:58 AM EDT
“I mean I just might have to…BaneJames#StriveForGreatness”
For those of you who still like to paint LeBron James as the villain, enjoy. The caption above is what LeBron put with this photo on his Instagram account.
LeBron looked like a villain to the Oklahoma City Thunder and Kevin Durant Thursday night, scoring the first 12 points for the Heat who went on to an easy win over Oklahoma City. With his play in the win LeBron tightened up the two-man MVP race.
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 0
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 7
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 14
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 12
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 41