Feb 21, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
LeBron James was dominant in leading the Heat to a blowout win over the Thunder on Thursday, but the victory didn’t come without cost.
James took a shot to the face from Serge Ibaka on a play late in the game where he ended up dunking the ball anyway, but it bloodied him and he was forced to leave the game. He was woozy afterward and did not speak to reporters, but passed all concussion tests.
The team announced on Friday, however, that James suffered a broken nose, and will be a gametime decision for Miami’s next game, which is a nationally televised contest Sunday at home against the Bulls.
LeBron has missed only one game all season, and the Heat won anyway thanks to a three at the buzzer from Chris Bosh.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19