Feb 21, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Houston and Golden State put on a show — a sloppy, poor shooting show, but one filled with drama nonetheless. That included Stephen Curry hitting a floater over Dwight Howard and off the glass to send the game to overtime.
Golden State went on to win 102-99, snapping Houston’s eight-game win streak.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4