Feb 21, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Houston and Golden State put on a show — a sloppy, poor shooting show, but one filled with drama nonetheless. That included Stephen Curry hitting a floater over Dwight Howard and off the glass to send the game to overtime.
Golden State went on to win 102-99, snapping Houston’s eight-game win streak.
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 0
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 8
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31