Feb 21, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Houston and Golden State put on a show — a sloppy, poor shooting show, but one filled with drama nonetheless. That included Stephen Curry hitting a floater over Dwight Howard and off the glass to send the game to overtime.
Golden State went on to win 102-99, snapping Houston’s eight-game win streak.
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27