Feb 21, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Houston and Golden State put on a show — a sloppy, poor shooting show, but one filled with drama nonetheless. That included Stephen Curry hitting a floater over Dwight Howard and off the glass to send the game to overtime.
Golden State went on to win 102-99, snapping Houston’s eight-game win streak.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15