Feb 20, 2014, 11:32 AM EST
What’s impressive is that Tyler Hansbrough uses very good tackling form here — he gets low, drives with his legs, leads with his shoulder.
Of course, because this was a basketball game between the Raptors and Bulls, Hansbrough and Mike Dunleavy received double technicals for this little incident.
Late in the third quarter Dunleavy crashed into Hansbrough going for a rebound and when Hansbrough got up his first instinct apparently was to tackle Dunleavy for a five yard loss. Except, again, wrong sport and all. These two do have a history going back to when Hansbrough was in Indiana and Dunleavy was a Buck.
Still, very Psycho T.
The Bulls held on to win the game 94-92.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14