Feb 20, 2014, 11:32 AM EDT
What’s impressive is that Tyler Hansbrough uses very good tackling form here — he gets low, drives with his legs, leads with his shoulder.
Of course, because this was a basketball game between the Raptors and Bulls, Hansbrough and Mike Dunleavy received double technicals for this little incident.
Late in the third quarter Dunleavy crashed into Hansbrough going for a rebound and when Hansbrough got up his first instinct apparently was to tackle Dunleavy for a five yard loss. Except, again, wrong sport and all. These two do have a history going back to when Hansbrough was in Indiana and Dunleavy was a Buck.
Still, very Psycho T.
The Bulls held on to win the game 94-92.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 41
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31