Feb 20, 2014, 11:32 AM EST
What’s impressive is that Tyler Hansbrough uses very good tackling form here — he gets low, drives with his legs, leads with his shoulder.
Of course, because this was a basketball game between the Raptors and Bulls, Hansbrough and Mike Dunleavy received double technicals for this little incident.
Late in the third quarter Dunleavy crashed into Hansbrough going for a rebound and when Hansbrough got up his first instinct apparently was to tackle Dunleavy for a five yard loss. Except, again, wrong sport and all. These two do have a history going back to when Hansbrough was in Indiana and Dunleavy was a Buck.
Still, very Psycho T.
The Bulls held on to win the game 94-92.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54