Feb 20, 2014, 11:32 AM EDT
What’s impressive is that Tyler Hansbrough uses very good tackling form here — he gets low, drives with his legs, leads with his shoulder.
Of course, because this was a basketball game between the Raptors and Bulls, Hansbrough and Mike Dunleavy received double technicals for this little incident.
Late in the third quarter Dunleavy crashed into Hansbrough going for a rebound and when Hansbrough got up his first instinct apparently was to tackle Dunleavy for a five yard loss. Except, again, wrong sport and all. These two do have a history going back to when Hansbrough was in Indiana and Dunleavy was a Buck.
Still, very Psycho T.
The Bulls held on to win the game 94-92.
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 0
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 4
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 18
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32