Feb 20, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Just more than a minute into the game Wednesday Jodie Meeks got the ball in transition and tried to draw the shooting foul, which means he had to take a shot. So he did, falling out of bounds behind the backboard.
And he got the kind roll off the top of the backboard, off the rim and in. That, my friends is a circus shot.
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 3
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 8
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 55
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 12