Feb 20, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Just more than a minute into the game Wednesday Jodie Meeks got the ball in transition and tried to draw the shooting foul, which means he had to take a shot. So he did, falling out of bounds behind the backboard.
And he got the kind roll off the top of the backboard, off the rim and in. That, my friends is a circus shot.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 14
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43