Feb 20, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Just more than a minute into the game Wednesday Jodie Meeks got the ball in transition and tried to draw the shooting foul, which means he had to take a shot. So he did, falling out of bounds behind the backboard.
And he got the kind roll off the top of the backboard, off the rim and in. That, my friends is a circus shot.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 29
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 35
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17