Feb 20, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Just more than a minute into the game Wednesday Jodie Meeks got the ball in transition and tried to draw the shooting foul, which means he had to take a shot. So he did, falling out of bounds behind the backboard.
And he got the kind roll off the top of the backboard, off the rim and in. That, my friends is a circus shot.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 11
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13