Feb 20, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Just more than a minute into the game Wednesday Jodie Meeks got the ball in transition and tried to draw the shooting foul, which means he had to take a shot. So he did, falling out of bounds behind the backboard.
And he got the kind roll off the top of the backboard, off the rim and in. That, my friends is a circus shot.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 6
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 1
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 15
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 23
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 19