Feb 20, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
They finally found one on the Houston Rockets.
Hamilton, a 6-foot-7 wing player, gives the Rockets the athletic perimeter player they’ve been seeking for their bench. Hamilton, 23, has averaged 6.8 points this season for Denver.
This is a nice deal for both sides, and both contracts expire after this season so it’s not really a cash savings (Denver does save a couple hundred thousand).
Earlier in the day Denver traded Andre Miller to Washington as part of a three-team deal (where they may have given up too much with a couple second round picks).
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 51
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19