Feb 20, 2014, 2:12 PM EST
They finally found one on the Houston Rockets.
Hamilton, a 6-foot-7 wing player, gives the Rockets the athletic perimeter player they’ve been seeking for their bench. Hamilton, 23, has averaged 6.8 points this season for Denver.
This is a nice deal for both sides, and both contracts expire after this season so it’s not really a cash savings (Denver does save a couple hundred thousand).
Earlier in the day Denver traded Andre Miller to Washington as part of a three-team deal (where they may have given up too much with a couple second round picks).
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 0
- Report: JaVale McGee close to signing with Celtics 25
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 17
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 13
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6