Feb 20, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
They finally found one on the Houston Rockets.
Hamilton, a 6-foot-7 wing player, gives the Rockets the athletic perimeter player they’ve been seeking for their bench. Hamilton, 23, has averaged 6.8 points this season for Denver.
This is a nice deal for both sides, and both contracts expire after this season so it’s not really a cash savings (Denver does save a couple hundred thousand).
Earlier in the day Denver traded Andre Miller to Washington as part of a three-team deal (where they may have given up too much with a couple second round picks).
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29