Feb 19, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
On this play from Tuesday night’s win over the Sixers, however, he showed that he has the athleticism to attack the rim with the best of ‘em, finishing a monster jam in traffic over Spencer Hawes.
The down side was that Waiters landed awkwardly, and left the game with what the team was calling a hyperextended left knee. He did not return, but the Cavs won their fifth straight, 114-85.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41