Feb 19, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
On this play from Tuesday night’s win over the Sixers, however, he showed that he has the athleticism to attack the rim with the best of ’em, finishing a monster jam in traffic over Spencer Hawes.
The down side was that Waiters landed awkwardly, and left the game with what the team was calling a hyperextended left knee. He did not return, but the Cavs won their fifth straight, 114-85.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7