Feb 19, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
On this play from Tuesday night’s win over the Sixers, however, he showed that he has the athleticism to attack the rim with the best of ’em, finishing a monster jam in traffic over Spencer Hawes.
The down side was that Waiters landed awkwardly, and left the game with what the team was calling a hyperextended left knee. He did not return, but the Cavs won their fifth straight, 114-85.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7