Feb 19, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
On this play from Tuesday night’s win over the Sixers, however, he showed that he has the athleticism to attack the rim with the best of ‘em, finishing a monster jam in traffic over Spencer Hawes.
The down side was that Waiters landed awkwardly, and left the game with what the team was calling a hyperextended left knee. He did not return, but the Cavs won their fifth straight, 114-85.
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 1
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16