Feb 18, 2014, 8:54 PM EDT
This is going to take a little getting used to.
I am the last person on the planet that should be commenting on someone’s hair, but I am going to pass this along — Miami’s Chris Andersen has shaved his trademark mohawk.
Spoelstra on Birdman's no~hawk, "I think he has quite a few other things that people can still look at."—
Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 19, 2014
What does Andersen say?
Chris Andersen already tired of talk about the no-Hawk. Overhears a reporter asking about it. Chimes in: "Oh my goodness, it's a haircut."—
Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) February 19, 2014
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 0
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 0
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 7
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 12