Feb 18, 2014, 8:54 PM EDT
This is going to take a little getting used to.
I am the last person on the planet that should be commenting on someone’s hair, but I am going to pass this along — Miami’s Chris Andersen has shaved his trademark mohawk.
Spoelstra on Birdman's no~hawk, "I think he has quite a few other things that people can still look at."—
Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 19, 2014
What does Andersen say?
Chris Andersen already tired of talk about the no-Hawk. Overhears a reporter asking about it. Chimes in: "Oh my goodness, it's a haircut."—
Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) February 19, 2014
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49