Feb 18, 2014, 8:54 PM EDT
This is going to take a little getting used to.
I am the last person on the planet that should be commenting on someone’s hair, but I am going to pass this along — Miami’s Chris Andersen has shaved his trademark mohawk.
Spoelstra on Birdman's no~hawk, "I think he has quite a few other things that people can still look at."—
Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 19, 2014
What does Andersen say?
Chris Andersen already tired of talk about the no-Hawk. Overhears a reporter asking about it. Chimes in: "Oh my goodness, it's a haircut."—
Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) February 19, 2014
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 4
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60