Feb 17, 2014, 1:16 PM EST
NEW ORLEANS – All-Star weekend brings the game’s best athletes together for three action-packed days of festivities, and the major shoe companies similarly show up with unique and original installations to help fans partake in the overall experience.
Jordan Brand set up a unique space it called Flight Lab where fans could work with some of the company’s actual designers to come up with custom editions of their favorite kicks. Each day, a few were selected as the best and Jordan would produce a 1 of 1 colorway of the winners’ particular designs.
Check out the photos below of what was truly a special experience. For more, search the hashtag #TakeFightNOLA on Twitter.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8