Feb 17, 2014, 1:16 PM EST
NEW ORLEANS – All-Star weekend brings the game’s best athletes together for three action-packed days of festivities, and the major shoe companies similarly show up with unique and original installations to help fans partake in the overall experience.
Jordan Brand set up a unique space it called Flight Lab where fans could work with some of the company’s actual designers to come up with custom editions of their favorite kicks. Each day, a few were selected as the best and Jordan would produce a 1 of 1 colorway of the winners’ particular designs.
Check out the photos below of what was truly a special experience. For more, search the hashtag #TakeFightNOLA on Twitter.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10