Feb 17, 2014, 1:16 PM EDT
NEW ORLEANS – All-Star weekend brings the game’s best athletes together for three action-packed days of festivities, and the major shoe companies similarly show up with unique and original installations to help fans partake in the overall experience.
Jordan Brand set up a unique space it called Flight Lab where fans could work with some of the company’s actual designers to come up with custom editions of their favorite kicks. Each day, a few were selected as the best and Jordan would produce a 1 of 1 colorway of the winners’ particular designs.
Check out the photos below of what was truly a special experience. For more, search the hashtag #TakeFightNOLA on Twitter.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 1
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 14
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5