Feb 17, 2014, 1:16 PM EDT
NEW ORLEANS — All-Star weekend brings the game’s best athletes together for three action-packed days of festivities, and the major shoe companies similarly show up with unique and original installations to help fans partake in the overall experience.
Jordan Brand set up a unique space it called Flight Lab where fans could work with some of the company’s actual designers to come up with custom editions of their favorite kicks. Each day, a few were selected as the best and Jordan would produce a 1 of 1 colorway of the winners’ particular designs.
Check out the photos below of what was truly a special experience. For more, search the hashtag #TakeFightNOLA on Twitter.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 9
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3