Feb 17, 2014, 1:16 PM EDT
NEW ORLEANS – All-Star weekend brings the game’s best athletes together for three action-packed days of festivities, and the major shoe companies similarly show up with unique and original installations to help fans partake in the overall experience.
Jordan Brand set up a unique space it called Flight Lab where fans could work with some of the company’s actual designers to come up with custom editions of their favorite kicks. Each day, a few were selected as the best and Jordan would produce a 1 of 1 colorway of the winners’ particular designs.
Check out the photos below of what was truly a special experience. For more, search the hashtag #TakeFightNOLA on Twitter.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15