Feb 16, 2014, 9:18 PM EST
I’m not even sure what to call that dunk. Well, except for sick.
LeBron James finished off an alley-oop with a windmill/hook shot dunk in the first quarter of Sunday’s All-Star Game, a play that woke up the crowd as LeBron raced out to 10 first quarter points.
LeBron started that play by blocking an attempted alley-oop pass, which is pretty impressive. He did that twice in the first quarter, anticipating the pass and closing fast to knock it down just as it leaves the passer’s hands.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 11
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 54
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7