Feb 16, 2014, 9:18 PM EDT
I’m not even sure what to call that dunk. Well, except for sick.
LeBron James finished off an alley-oop with a windmill/hook shot dunk in the first quarter of Sunday’s All-Star Game, a play that woke up the crowd as LeBron raced out to 10 first quarter points.
LeBron started that play by blocking an attempted alley-oop pass, which is pretty impressive. He did that twice in the first quarter, anticipating the pass and closing fast to knock it down just as it leaves the passer’s hands.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 20
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 25
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 61
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31