Feb 16, 2014, 9:18 PM EDT
I’m not even sure what to call that dunk. Well, except for sick.
LeBron James finished off an alley-oop with a windmill/hook shot dunk in the first quarter of Sunday’s All-Star Game, a play that woke up the crowd as LeBron raced out to 10 first quarter points.
LeBron started that play by blocking an attempted alley-oop pass, which is pretty impressive. He did that twice in the first quarter, anticipating the pass and closing fast to knock it down just as it leaves the passer’s hands.
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 77
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 6
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 77
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 45
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19