Feb 16, 2014, 9:18 PM EDT
I’m not even sure what to call that dunk. Well, except for sick.
LeBron James finished off an alley-oop with a windmill/hook shot dunk in the first quarter of Sunday’s All-Star Game, a play that woke up the crowd as LeBron raced out to 10 first quarter points.
LeBron started that play by blocking an attempted alley-oop pass, which is pretty impressive. He did that twice in the first quarter, anticipating the pass and closing fast to knock it down just as it leaves the passer’s hands.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 21
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 70
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8