Feb 16, 2014, 9:18 PM EST
I’m not even sure what to call that dunk. Well, except for sick.
LeBron James finished off an alley-oop with a windmill/hook shot dunk in the first quarter of Sunday’s All-Star Game, a play that woke up the crowd as LeBron raced out to 10 first quarter points.
LeBron started that play by blocking an attempted alley-oop pass, which is pretty impressive. He did that twice in the first quarter, anticipating the pass and closing fast to knock it down just as it leaves the passer’s hands.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 23
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 38
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28