Feb 15, 2014, 9:29 AM EDT
You can slam him over Common Core. Go ahead and criticize him for a love of standardized testing and the far-reaching impacts that has on our public education system.
But don’t say Secretary of Education Arne Duncan can’t ball.
Duncan was by far the best player on the court for the All-Star Weekend Celebrity Game, as he rebounded passed and shot his way to the MVP trophy. If you didn’t know this, Duncan was the co-captain of the Harvard basketball team while he was in college — he played D1 ball and it showed. He has a great court vision.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 28
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 51
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 16
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10