Feb 15, 2014, 9:29 AM EDT
You can slam him over Common Core. Go ahead and criticize him for a love of standardized testing and the far-reaching impacts that has on our public education system.
But don’t say Secretary of Education Arne Duncan can’t ball.
Duncan was by far the best player on the court for the All-Star Weekend Celebrity Game, as he rebounded passed and shot his way to the MVP trophy. If you didn’t know this, Duncan was the co-captain of the Harvard basketball team while he was in college — he played D1 ball and it showed. He has a great court vision.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 1
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 5
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 3
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16