Feb 15, 2014, 9:29 AM EST
You can slam him over Common Core. Go ahead and criticize him for a love of standardized testing and the far-reaching impacts that has on our public education system.
But don’t say Secretary of Education Arne Duncan can’t ball.
Duncan was by far the best player on the court for the All-Star Weekend Celebrity Game, as he rebounded passed and shot his way to the MVP trophy. If you didn’t know this, Duncan was the co-captain of the Harvard basketball team while he was in college — he played D1 ball and it showed. He has a great court vision.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17