Feb 15, 2014, 9:29 AM EST
You can slam him over Common Core. Go ahead and criticize him for a love of standardized testing and the far-reaching impacts that has on our public education system.
But don’t say Secretary of Education Arne Duncan can’t ball.
Duncan was by far the best player on the court for the All-Star Weekend Celebrity Game, as he rebounded passed and shot his way to the MVP trophy. If you didn’t know this, Duncan was the co-captain of the Harvard basketball team while he was in college — he played D1 ball and it showed. He has a great court vision.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 8: Kobe Bryant returns 2
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 3
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 5
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 43
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 16
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22