Feb 14, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
At one point, the official Barack Obama store was selling Obama koozies, Obama aprons, Obama handbags, Obama baby bibs, Obama golf balls, Obama tube socks, Obama dog shirts, Obama spatulas and Obama divot tools.
However, I don’t think the site ever had Obama toilet paper.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $70,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games – the first games after All-Star Break. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Hawes is a proud Republican, and by willfully enduring #mudbutt, it seems Turner supports Obama.
Will their friendship recover?
Hawes, via Jorge Sierra of HoopsHype:
At the end of the day, it’s not something that has ever negatively affected my relationships with people. Talking with guys about these things, you understand people on a level different than the everyday stuff. I think it’s been a good thing.
Hopefully, this doesn’t become Hawes’ first exception.
We might not agree which 76er has better political views, but heir ability to discuss these issues if they choose makes America great.
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Sixth Man of the Year 14