Feb 14, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
At one point, the official Barack Obama store was selling Obama koozies, Obama aprons, Obama handbags, Obama baby bibs, Obama golf balls, Obama tube socks, Obama dog shirts, Obama spatulas and Obama divot tools.
However, I don’t think the site ever had Obama toilet paper.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $70,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games – the first games after All-Star Break. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Hawes is a proud Republican, and by willfully enduring #mudbutt, it seems Turner supports Obama.
Will their friendship recover?
Hawes, via Jorge Sierra of HoopsHype:
At the end of the day, it’s not something that has ever negatively affected my relationships with people. Talking with guys about these things, you understand people on a level different than the everyday stuff. I think it’s been a good thing.
Hopefully, this doesn’t become Hawes’ first exception.
We might not agree which 76er has better political views, but heir ability to discuss these issues if they choose makes America great.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 2
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 3
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17