Feb 14, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
If someone ever photographed me dunking on someone – an impossibility, considering my hops have most commonly been compared to Bill Laimbeer’s, and I’m not 6-foot-11 – I’d be tempted to send that picture to the dunk victim every single day.
If the dunked-on were my friend, I probably would. If he weren’t a friend, I’d probably resist. You can just rib friends in ways you don’t treat others.
Throwback hahahahah. Nothin like how he got me but look at dfish and pau face hhahah.
For the record, he’s probably referencing this:
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $70,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games – the first games after All-Star Break. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
I’m not sure Howard’s self-deprecating caption will spare him from wrath of Kobe, who isn’t in the best mood these days.
Howard has mostly laid low in Houston, going about his business and helping his new team play much better than his old team has since trading for him. It seems Howard enjoys being (relatively) out of the spotlight and not facing quite so much pressure.
But this Instagram could stir up plenty of attention if Kobe responds. If Kobe lets it go, I suspect the photo it will pass soon enough.
I believe Howard is savvy enough to understand that. Maybe he misses the Los Angeles media attention, after all.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18