Feb 14, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
If someone ever photographed me dunking on someone – an impossibility, considering my hops have most commonly been compared to Bill Laimbeer’s, and I’m not 6-foot-11 – I’d be tempted to send that picture to the dunk victim every single day.
If the dunked-on were my friend, I probably would. If he weren’t a friend, I’d probably resist. You can just rib friends in ways you don’t treat others.
Throwback hahahahah. Nothin like how he got me but look at dfish and pau face hhahah.
For the record, he’s probably referencing this:
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $70,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games – the first games after All-Star Break. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
I’m not sure Howard’s self-deprecating caption will spare him from wrath of Kobe, who isn’t in the best mood these days.
Howard has mostly laid low in Houston, going about his business and helping his new team play much better than his old team has since trading for him. It seems Howard enjoys being (relatively) out of the spotlight and not facing quite so much pressure.
But this Instagram could stir up plenty of attention if Kobe responds. If Kobe lets it go, I suspect the photo it will pass soon enough.
I believe Howard is savvy enough to understand that. Maybe he misses the Los Angeles media attention, after all.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10