Feb 14, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
If someone ever photographed me dunking on someone – an impossibility, considering my hops have most commonly been compared to Bill Laimbeer’s, and I’m not 6-foot-11 – I’d be tempted to send that picture to the dunk victim every single day.
If the dunked-on were my friend, I probably would. If he weren’t a friend, I’d probably resist. You can just rib friends in ways you don’t treat others.
Throwback hahahahah. Nothin like how he got me but look at dfish and pau face hhahah.
For the record, he’s probably referencing this:
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $70,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games – the first games after All-Star Break. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
I’m not sure Howard’s self-deprecating caption will spare him from wrath of Kobe, who isn’t in the best mood these days.
Howard has mostly laid low in Houston, going about his business and helping his new team play much better than his old team has since trading for him. It seems Howard enjoys being (relatively) out of the spotlight and not facing quite so much pressure.
But this Instagram could stir up plenty of attention if Kobe responds. If Kobe lets it go, I suspect the photo it will pass soon enough.
I believe Howard is savvy enough to understand that. Maybe he misses the Los Angeles media attention, after all.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 31
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23