Feb 14, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
If someone ever photographed me dunking on someone – an impossibility, considering my hops have most commonly been compared to Bill Laimbeer’s, and I’m not 6-foot-11 – I’d be tempted to send that picture to the dunk victim every single day.
If the dunked-on were my friend, I probably would. If he weren’t a friend, I’d probably resist. You can just rib friends in ways you don’t treat others.
Throwback hahahahah. Nothin like how he got me but look at dfish and pau face hhahah.
For the record, he’s probably referencing this:
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $70,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games – the first games after All-Star Break. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
I’m not sure Howard’s self-deprecating caption will spare him from wrath of Kobe, who isn’t in the best mood these days.
Howard has mostly laid low in Houston, going about his business and helping his new team play much better than his old team has since trading for him. It seems Howard enjoys being (relatively) out of the spotlight and not facing quite so much pressure.
But this Instagram could stir up plenty of attention if Kobe responds. If Kobe lets it go, I suspect the photo it will pass soon enough.
I believe Howard is savvy enough to understand that. Maybe he misses the Los Angeles media attention, after all.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 37
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5