Feb 13, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
With the Knicks minutes away from their fifth loss in six games, Raymond Felton was yawning in the huddle.
It looks bad. I won’t argue that. The scene supports all the worst perceptions of the Knicks and Felton.
But Felton played 41 minutes in the overtime loss to the Kings on Wednesday, his second-longest workload of the season. Is it so terrible he’s tired near the end of that outing?
After that yawn, he still assisted a Tim Hardaway Jr. 3-pointer and got an offensive rebound. Let’s not go overboard in criticizing Felton and the Knicks for being lackadaisical.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 16
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 2
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 8
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 21