Feb 13, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
With the Knicks minutes away from their fifth loss in six games, Raymond Felton was yawning in the huddle.
It looks bad. I won’t argue that. The scene supports all the worst perceptions of the Knicks and Felton.
But Felton played 41 minutes in the overtime loss to the Kings on Wednesday, his second-longest workload of the season. Is it so terrible he’s tired near the end of that outing?
After that yawn, he still assisted a Tim Hardaway Jr. 3-pointer and got an offensive rebound. Let’s not go overboard in criticizing Felton and the Knicks for being lackadaisical.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 1
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14