Feb 13, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
With the Knicks minutes away from their fifth loss in six games, Raymond Felton was yawning in the huddle.
It looks bad. I won’t argue that. The scene supports all the worst perceptions of the Knicks and Felton.
But Felton played 41 minutes in the overtime loss to the Kings on Wednesday, his second-longest workload of the season. Is it so terrible he’s tired near the end of that outing?
After that yawn, he still assisted a Tim Hardaway Jr. 3-pointer and got an offensive rebound. Let’s not go overboard in criticizing Felton and the Knicks for being lackadaisical.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10