Feb 13, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
With the Knicks minutes away from their fifth loss in six games, Raymond Felton was yawning in the huddle.
It looks bad. I won’t argue that. The scene supports all the worst perceptions of the Knicks and Felton.
But Felton played 41 minutes in the overtime loss to the Kings on Wednesday, his second-longest workload of the season. Is it so terrible he’s tired near the end of that outing?
After that yawn, he still assisted a Tim Hardaway Jr. 3-pointer and got an offensive rebound. Let’s not go overboard in criticizing Felton and the Knicks for being lackadaisical.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 3
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13