Feb 13, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
With the Knicks minutes away from their fifth loss in six games, Raymond Felton was yawning in the huddle.
It looks bad. I won’t argue that. The scene supports all the worst perceptions of the Knicks and Felton.
But Felton played 41 minutes in the overtime loss to the Kings on Wednesday, his second-longest workload of the season. Is it so terrible he’s tired near the end of that outing?
After that yawn, he still assisted a Tim Hardaway Jr. 3-pointer and got an offensive rebound. Let’s not go overboard in criticizing Felton and the Knicks for being lackadaisical.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 0
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 53
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 18
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 33
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3