Feb 13, 2014, 11:29 AM EDT
In the Lamarcus Aldridge vs. Blake Griffin, give the latest round to Griffin.
On points. A lot of points.
Blake Griffin had 36 points and 10 rebounds in a defense optional game (apparently), which played to the Clippers strengths. Los Angeles won the game 122-117.
Griffin had the kind of big numbers, highlight-filled game that had fans voting him an All-Star Game starter.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 6
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11