Feb 12, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
Tracy McGrady has been fairly impressive as a baseball pitcher. Apparently. He reportedly is throwing about 87 mph and with his long arms and delivery is a bit deceptive to hitters.
Which, considering he hasn’t played organized baseball since his junior year of high school, is a surprising and impressive accomplishment.
McGrady is trying to get ready for the upcoming season and is pitching for the Sugar Land Skeeters and he talked Wednesday with the media about his love of baseball and his hopes with his retirement job.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 19
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49