Feb 12, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
Tracy McGrady has been fairly impressive as a baseball pitcher. Apparently. He reportedly is throwing about 87 mph and with his long arms and delivery is a bit deceptive to hitters.
Which, considering he hasn’t played organized baseball since his junior year of high school, is a surprising and impressive accomplishment.
McGrady is trying to get ready for the upcoming season and is pitching for the Sugar Land Skeeters and he talked Wednesday with the media about his love of baseball and his hopes with his retirement job.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 0
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 6
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 18
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63