Feb 12, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
Tracy McGrady has been fairly impressive as a baseball pitcher. Apparently. He reportedly is throwing about 87 mph and with his long arms and delivery is a bit deceptive to hitters.
Which, considering he hasn’t played organized baseball since his junior year of high school, is a surprising and impressive accomplishment.
McGrady is trying to get ready for the upcoming season and is pitching for the Sugar Land Skeeters and he talked Wednesday with the media about his love of baseball and his hopes with his retirement job.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18