Feb 12, 2014, 1:29 AM EDT
Michael Jordan’s wife Yvette gave birth to healthy identical twin daughters on Sunday, reports the Associated Press.
His wife, Yvette, has given birth to the couple’s identical twin daughters, Jordan’s spokeswoman Estee Portnoy told The Associated Press.
Portnoy said Tuesday night Yvette Jordan, 35, gave birth to Victoria and Ysabel on Sunday in West Palm Beach, Fla.
“Yvette Jordan and the babies are doing well and the family is overjoyed at their arrival,” Portnoy said.
Michael and Yvette married last April. Jordan is the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, but he’s going to have a few other things to focus on the next couple months.
Also, MJ, say goodbye to sleep. Trust me, you’ll miss it.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49