Feb 12, 2014, 1:29 AM EDT
Michael Jordan’s wife Yvette gave birth to healthy identical twin daughters on Sunday, reports the Associated Press.
His wife, Yvette, has given birth to the couple’s identical twin daughters, Jordan’s spokeswoman Estee Portnoy told The Associated Press.
Portnoy said Tuesday night Yvette Jordan, 35, gave birth to Victoria and Ysabel on Sunday in West Palm Beach, Fla.
“Yvette Jordan and the babies are doing well and the family is overjoyed at their arrival,” Portnoy said.
Michael and Yvette married last April. Jordan is the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, but he’s going to have a few other things to focus on the next couple months.
Also, MJ, say goodbye to sleep. Trust me, you’ll miss it.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65