Feb 12, 2014, 1:29 AM EST
Michael Jordan’s wife Yvette gave birth to healthy identical twin daughters on Sunday, reports the Associated Press.
His wife, Yvette, has given birth to the couple’s identical twin daughters, Jordan’s spokeswoman Estee Portnoy told The Associated Press.
Portnoy said Tuesday night Yvette Jordan, 35, gave birth to Victoria and Ysabel on Sunday in West Palm Beach, Fla.
“Yvette Jordan and the babies are doing well and the family is overjoyed at their arrival,” Portnoy said.
Michael and Yvette married last April. Jordan is the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, but he’s going to have a few other things to focus on the next couple months.
Also, MJ, say goodbye to sleep. Trust me, you’ll miss it.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 25
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 2
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 28
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 3
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10