Feb 12, 2014, 1:29 AM EDT
Michael Jordan’s wife Yvette gave birth to healthy identical twin daughters on Sunday, reports the Associated Press.
His wife, Yvette, has given birth to the couple’s identical twin daughters, Jordan’s spokeswoman Estee Portnoy told The Associated Press.
Portnoy said Tuesday night Yvette Jordan, 35, gave birth to Victoria and Ysabel on Sunday in West Palm Beach, Fla.
“Yvette Jordan and the babies are doing well and the family is overjoyed at their arrival,” Portnoy said.
Michael and Yvette married last April. Jordan is the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, but he’s going to have a few other things to focus on the next couple months.
Also, MJ, say goodbye to sleep. Trust me, you’ll miss it.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 0
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 18
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48