Feb 12, 2014, 1:29 AM EST
Michael Jordan’s wife Yvette gave birth to healthy identical twin daughters on Sunday, reports the Associated Press.
His wife, Yvette, has given birth to the couple’s identical twin daughters, Jordan’s spokeswoman Estee Portnoy told The Associated Press.
Portnoy said Tuesday night Yvette Jordan, 35, gave birth to Victoria and Ysabel on Sunday in West Palm Beach, Fla.
“Yvette Jordan and the babies are doing well and the family is overjoyed at their arrival,” Portnoy said.
Michael and Yvette married last April. Jordan is the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, but he’s going to have a few other things to focus on the next couple months.
Also, MJ, say goodbye to sleep. Trust me, you’ll miss it.
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 0
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 18
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 36
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7