Feb 12, 2014, 10:37 AM EDT
LeBron James turned in an MVP-level performance in Phoenix on Tuesday, finishing with 37 points, nine rebounds, three assists and five steals. Almost all of the steals were like this one — jumping the passing lane to create a live ball turnover, which resulted in a thunderous slam in transition.
This dunk was actually the second of two that came on consecutive possessions. The one that came before it was almost more impressive, considering the way James effortlessly swung the ball to the other side of the floor, then made a killer cut to the basket before Toney Douglas (who got the start in place of Dwyane Wade) found him for the two-handed flush.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 2
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6