Feb 12, 2014, 4:52 PM EDT
The first thing you need to know is that there is a company called Relativity Sports which represents a whole lot of NBA players. Dan Fegan is the head man of their basketball operations.
That operation includes a marketing team, which put together this funny fake movie trailer. Which is pretty amusing. They got Dwight Howard, Iman Shumpert, Chandler Parsons, DeMarcus Cousins, Amar’e Stoudemire and more to take part.
Hat tip to Matt Moore at CBS’ Eye on Basketball for finding this.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shone 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 0
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 9
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 15
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8