Feb 12, 2014, 4:52 PM EDT
The first thing you need to know is that there is a company called Relativity Sports which represents a whole lot of NBA players. Dan Fegan is the head man of their basketball operations.
That operation includes a marketing team, which put together this funny fake movie trailer. Which is pretty amusing. They got Dwight Howard, Iman Shumpert, Chandler Parsons, DeMarcus Cousins, Amar’e Stoudemire and more to take part.
Hat tip to Matt Moore at CBS’ Eye on Basketball for finding this.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 9
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11