Feb 12, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Dwight Howard likes to play around, he likes to do impressions. At shootaround Wednesday when asked about getting a win in the last test before the All-Star Break (against Washington), Howard broke out his imitation of coach Kevin McHale.
It’s okay. Could use some work but not bad.
McHale probably thinks its funny.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 12
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 39
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 81
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 19
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48