Dwight Howard does his Kevin McHale impersonation (VIDEO)

Feb 12, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT

“Birdy?”

Dwight Howard likes to play around, he likes to do impressions. At shootaround Wednesday when asked about getting a win in the last test before the All-Star Break (against Washington), Howard broke out his imitation of coach Kevin McHale.

It’s okay. Could use some work but not bad.

McHale probably thinks its funny.

1. psung26 - Feb 12, 2014 at 7:11 PM

I hate this guy.

• pfic15 - Feb 12, 2014 at 9:43 PM

My thoughts exactly…

• spthegr8 - Feb 12, 2014 at 10:32 PM

How do you hate somebody you don’t know??? It’s one thing to dislike somebody because of there actions but to hate somebody is a pretty strong statement. I mean, I’m a Laker fan & I don’t hate the guy!!

• 00maltliquor - Feb 13, 2014 at 12:02 PM

sp… you didn’t hate Osama bin Laden when he was still alive? Oh it’s possible to hate someone you don’t know! Just sayin!!

• apkyletexas - Feb 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM

He probably hates you twice as much.

• spthegr8 - Feb 13, 2014 at 12:00 AM

^^^ I’m cool wit that. ^^^!!!

• psung26 - Feb 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM

spthegr8 you don’t even know me; it’s one thing to dislike somebody but to hate someone is a strong statement. i mean, you’re cool with hating me 2x as much as i hate dwight?

tool…

• psung26 - Feb 13, 2014 at 10:54 AM

@apkyletexas: no, he doesn’t because he doesn’t know me. no one can hate someone they don’t even know exists. do people even think before typing or is that an old fashioned thing?

• ranfan12 - Feb 12, 2014 at 11:32 PM

if i was making max contract money, i probably wouldn’t care who hated me lol. your hate needs to be redirected towards something that actually needs to be hated.

• psung26 - Feb 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM

his childish antics and whining and drama surround him actullay needs to be hated

2. fordmandalay - Feb 12, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Given a choice between Dwight Howard at age 28, and Kevin McHale at 28, I’d take McHale in a hot second. Howard should wish he could impersonate McHale on the court.

3. therealhtj - Feb 12, 2014 at 9:03 PM

He should spend time trying to impersonate anyone with a post game.

• money2long - Feb 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM

zing

4. zickhead - Feb 12, 2014 at 9:35 PM

All this clown does is try to be funny and impersonate people all the time. Someone should impersonate him being a whiner and crybaby all the time.

5. philtration - Feb 12, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Anyone else unable to see the thumbs up/thumbs down part of PBT or PFT?
    I figured I would ask here since NBC does not both to answer.

• 00maltliquor - Feb 13, 2014 at 12:11 PM

I just answered your question but it appears PBT just blocked my answer/solution! LOOOL!!

6. bjornreyes - Feb 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM

It was actually funny, especially that Birdy part.

7. rawdog2013 - Feb 13, 2014 at 12:07 AM

I thought it was funny. His Stan vangundy is even better.

8. fmvonmanstein - Feb 13, 2014 at 4:05 AM

Ahh, there they are The Laker “fans” and the Dwight “haters.” Whats the matter, upset that your precious purple and gold, are cellar dwellers, that aren’t going to make the playoffs? Upset that Dwight is a double double machine that is enjoying his time in Houston, unlike his pitstop in LA? Just quit it, it’s tedious, and completely unimaginative. Houston are good enough, to at the very least, make the W/C finals. I’ll take 3rd in the west, leading into the A/S break.

9. 00maltliquor - Feb 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM

People read waaay too much into Dwight Howard and blow things out of proportion. Lighten up fellas, these guys are human, not machines.

Will LeBron get booed Christmas Day in Miami?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches