Roy Hibbert handles Lance Stephenson pouring water on his head, but Paul George and George Hill are too much
Feb 11, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
“We went out there. We played together. It was fun. We moved the ball. We got a lot of assists, and then we had very few turnovers,” Hibbert said. “So, nothing really fazes us, as you can see.”
Not quite accurate, Roy.
A couple questions later, Paul George and Lance Stephenson tried their hand at videobombing, posing close to the All-Star center. Again, Hibbert remain unfazed.
But when George and Hill started poking him, Hibbert finally took off. It’s a strategy the Heat ought to keep in mind for the conference finals.
(hat tip: Jalen Bishop of 8 Points, 9 Seconds)
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $65,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 5
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10