Roy Hibbert handles Lance Stephenson pouring water on his head, but Paul George and George Hill are too much
Feb 11, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
“We went out there. We played together. It was fun. We moved the ball. We got a lot of assists, and then we had very few turnovers,” Hibbert said. “So, nothing really fazes us, as you can see.”
Not quite accurate, Roy.
A couple questions later, Paul George and Lance Stephenson tried their hand at videobombing, posing close to the All-Star center. Again, Hibbert remain unfazed.
But when George and Hill started poking him, Hibbert finally took off. It’s a strategy the Heat ought to keep in mind for the conference finals.
(hat tip: Jalen Bishop of 8 Points, 9 Seconds)
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $65,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10