Roy Hibbert handles Lance Stephenson pouring water on his head, but Paul George and George Hill are too much
Feb 11, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
“We went out there. We played together. It was fun. We moved the ball. We got a lot of assists, and then we had very few turnovers,” Hibbert said. “So, nothing really fazes us, as you can see.”
Not quite accurate, Roy.
A couple questions later, Paul George and Lance Stephenson tried their hand at videobombing, posing close to the All-Star center. Again, Hibbert remain unfazed.
But when George and Hill started poking him, Hibbert finally took off. It’s a strategy the Heat ought to keep in mind for the conference finals.
(hat tip: Jalen Bishop of 8 Points, 9 Seconds)
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $65,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 4
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 5
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 14
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 18
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 35
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 15
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1