Roy Hibbert handles Lance Stephenson pouring water on his head, but Paul George and George Hill are too much
Feb 11, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
“We went out there. We played together. It was fun. We moved the ball. We got a lot of assists, and then we had very few turnovers,” Hibbert said. “So, nothing really fazes us, as you can see.”
Not quite accurate, Roy.
A couple questions later, Paul George and Lance Stephenson tried their hand at videobombing, posing close to the All-Star center. Again, Hibbert remain unfazed.
But when George and Hill started poking him, Hibbert finally took off. It’s a strategy the Heat ought to keep in mind for the conference finals.
(hat tip: Jalen Bishop of 8 Points, 9 Seconds)
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $65,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16