Roy Hibbert handles Lance Stephenson pouring water on his head, but Paul George and George Hill are too much
Feb 11, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
“We went out there. We played together. It was fun. We moved the ball. We got a lot of assists, and then we had very few turnovers,” Hibbert said. “So, nothing really fazes us, as you can see.”
Not quite accurate, Roy.
A couple questions later, Paul George and Lance Stephenson tried their hand at videobombing, posing close to the All-Star center. Again, Hibbert remain unfazed.
But when George and Hill started poking him, Hibbert finally took off. It’s a strategy the Heat ought to keep in mind for the conference finals.
(hat tip: Jalen Bishop of 8 Points, 9 Seconds)
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $65,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
- Klay Thompson should not have been allowed to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 0
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 12
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 12
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 73