Feb 11, 2014, 2:49 PM EDT
In case you missed it, we had to bring you this.
He had 17 second quarter points on his way to 32 points for the game on 12-of-15 shooting. What was amazing was how he was doing it — 7-of-8 in the paint, 4-of-5 from midrange (including some stepback jumpers I didn’t even know he had) and 1-of-2 from three. He looked like KD out there, just a little thicker.
The Warriors crowd ate it up and serenaded him with “M-V-P” chants.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49