Feb 11, 2014, 2:49 PM EST
In case you missed it, we had to bring you this.
He had 17 second quarter points on his way to 32 points for the game on 12-of-15 shooting. What was amazing was how he was doing it — 7-of-8 in the paint, 4-of-5 from midrange (including some stepback jumpers I didn’t even know he had) and 1-of-2 from three. He looked like KD out there, just a little thicker.
The Warriors crowd ate it up and serenaded him with “M-V-P” chants.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16