Feb 11, 2014, 2:49 PM EDT
In case you missed it, we had to bring you this.
He had 17 second quarter points on his way to 32 points for the game on 12-of-15 shooting. What was amazing was how he was doing it — 7-of-8 in the paint, 4-of-5 from midrange (including some stepback jumpers I didn’t even know he had) and 1-of-2 from three. He looked like KD out there, just a little thicker.
The Warriors crowd ate it up and serenaded him with “M-V-P” chants.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 14
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3