Feb 11, 2014, 2:49 PM EDT
In case you missed it, we had to bring you this.
He had 17 second quarter points on his way to 32 points for the game on 12-of-15 shooting. What was amazing was how he was doing it — 7-of-8 in the paint, 4-of-5 from midrange (including some stepback jumpers I didn’t even know he had) and 1-of-2 from three. He looked like KD out there, just a little thicker.
The Warriors crowd ate it up and serenaded him with “M-V-P” chants.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8