Feb 10, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
This would be the biggest story out of Sunday’s Orlando Magic comeback win over the Pacers — sorry Victor Oladipo, you played fantastically in the fourth quarter to spark the win, but this is bigger:
Stuff, the Orlando Magic mascot, proposed to Kate Upton Sunday — and went with the Dumb and Dumber reference to describe it.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at NBA.com’s All Ball, who would have proposed to her also if he was in the building.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 0
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 17
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49