Feb 10, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
This would be the biggest story out of Sunday’s Orlando Magic comeback win over the Pacers — sorry Victor Oladipo, you played fantastically in the fourth quarter to spark the win, but this is bigger:
Stuff, the Orlando Magic mascot, proposed to Kate Upton Sunday — and went with the Dumb and Dumber reference to describe it.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at NBA.com’s All Ball, who would have proposed to her also if he was in the building.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 20
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8