Feb 10, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
This would be the biggest story out of Sunday’s Orlando Magic comeback win over the Pacers — sorry Victor Oladipo, you played fantastically in the fourth quarter to spark the win, but this is bigger:
Stuff, the Orlando Magic mascot, proposed to Kate Upton Sunday — and went with the Dumb and Dumber reference to describe it.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at NBA.com’s All Ball, who would have proposed to her also if he was in the building.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 0
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 53
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 11
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 15
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14