Feb 10, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
This would be the biggest story out of Sunday’s Orlando Magic comeback win over the Pacers — sorry Victor Oladipo, you played fantastically in the fourth quarter to spark the win, but this is bigger:
Stuff, the Orlando Magic mascot, proposed to Kate Upton Sunday — and went with the Dumb and Dumber reference to describe it.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at NBA.com’s All Ball, who would have proposed to her also if he was in the building.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 7
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 30
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 10
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 18