Feb 10, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
This would be the biggest story out of Sunday’s Orlando Magic comeback win over the Pacers — sorry Victor Oladipo, you played fantastically in the fourth quarter to spark the win, but this is bigger:
Stuff, the Orlando Magic mascot, proposed to Kate Upton Sunday — and went with the Dumb and Dumber reference to describe it.
Hat tip to Lang Whittaker at NBA.com’s All Ball, who would have proposed to her also if he was in the building.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17