Feb 10, 2014, 11:46 PM EST
Josh Smith can do eye-popping things.
Sometimes lost in the rolling of eyes over his love of jump shots from beyond 18 feet is the fact Smith can be a beast. He has handles, strength, defend and much more.
Against the San Antonio Spurs Monday Smith led the break, then finished it with authority. He can be fun to watch when he attacks and doesn’t settle.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18