Feb 10, 2014, 11:46 PM EDT
Josh Smith can do eye-popping things.
Sometimes lost in the rolling of eyes over his love of jump shots from beyond 18 feet is the fact Smith can be a beast. He has handles, strength, defend and much more.
Against the San Antonio Spurs Monday Smith led the break, then finished it with authority. He can be fun to watch when he attacks and doesn’t settle.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40