Feb 10, 2014, 11:46 PM EST
Josh Smith can do eye-popping things.
Sometimes lost in the rolling of eyes over his love of jump shots from beyond 18 feet is the fact Smith can be a beast. He has handles, strength, defend and much more.
Against the San Antonio Spurs Monday Smith led the break, then finished it with authority. He can be fun to watch when he attacks and doesn’t settle.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 19
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8