Feb 10, 2014, 11:46 PM EDT
Josh Smith can do eye-popping things.
Sometimes lost in the rolling of eyes over his love of jump shots from beyond 18 feet is the fact Smith can be a beast. He has handles, strength, defend and much more.
Against the San Antonio Spurs Monday Smith led the break, then finished it with authority. He can be fun to watch when he attacks and doesn’t settle.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7