Feb 10, 2014, 11:46 PM EDT
Josh Smith can do eye-popping things.
Sometimes lost in the rolling of eyes over his love of jump shots from beyond 18 feet is the fact Smith can be a beast. He has handles, strength, defend and much more.
Against the San Antonio Spurs Monday Smith led the break, then finished it with authority. He can be fun to watch when he attacks and doesn’t settle.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32