Feb 10, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
The Philadelphia “defense” provided a blank canvas on which the Los Angeles Clippers could create whatever art they wanted Sunday night (Los Angeles led 100-51 after three quarters). And when you let the Clippers do whatever they want, you get alley-oops.
It was quite a show and the Clippers won by 45.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 0
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 13
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 22
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2