Feb 10, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
The Philadelphia “defense” provided a blank canvas on which the Los Angeles Clippers could create whatever art they wanted Sunday night (Los Angeles led 100-51 after three quarters). And when you let the Clippers do whatever they want, you get alley-oops.
It was quite a show and the Clippers won by 45.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28