Feb 10, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
The Philadelphia “defense” provided a blank canvas on which the Los Angeles Clippers could create whatever art they wanted Sunday night (Los Angeles led 100-51 after three quarters). And when you let the Clippers do whatever they want, you get alley-oops.
It was quite a show and the Clippers won by 45.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 1
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 12
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17