Feb 10, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
The Philadelphia “defense” provided a blank canvas on which the Los Angeles Clippers could create whatever art they wanted Sunday night (Los Angeles led 100-51 after three quarters). And when you let the Clippers do whatever they want, you get alley-oops.
It was quite a show and the Clippers won by 45.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61