Feb 9, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
The Nuggets are a bit injured at the moment, and have gotten rolled by large margins in their last two games. But that doesn’t mean there weren’t any highlights along the way.
J.J. Hickson got free on a pick-and-roll against the Pistons on Saturday, and despite Andre Drummond being in the vicinity to protect the rim, Hickson went up and threw down the emphatic jam, even with the defender in place.
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 20
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61