Feb 9, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
The Nuggets are a bit injured at the moment, and have gotten rolled by large margins in their last two games. But that doesn’t mean there weren’t any highlights along the way.
J.J. Hickson got free on a pick-and-roll against the Pistons on Saturday, and despite Andre Drummond being in the vicinity to protect the rim, Hickson went up and threw down the emphatic jam, even with the defender in place.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 2
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 7
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33