Feb 9, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
The Nuggets are a bit injured at the moment, and have gotten rolled by large margins in their last two games. But that doesn’t mean there weren’t any highlights along the way.
J.J. Hickson got free on a pick-and-roll against the Pistons on Saturday, and despite Andre Drummond being in the vicinity to protect the rim, Hickson went up and threw down the emphatic jam, even with the defender in place.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 84
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20