Feb 9, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
The Nuggets are a bit injured at the moment, and have gotten rolled by large margins in their last two games. But that doesn’t mean there weren’t any highlights along the way.
J.J. Hickson got free on a pick-and-roll against the Pistons on Saturday, and despite Andre Drummond being in the vicinity to protect the rim, Hickson went up and threw down the emphatic jam, even with the defender in place.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42