Feb 9, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
The Nuggets are a bit injured at the moment, and have gotten rolled by large margins in their last two games. But that doesn’t mean there weren’t any highlights along the way.
J.J. Hickson got free on a pick-and-roll against the Pistons on Saturday, and despite Andre Drummond being in the vicinity to protect the rim, Hickson went up and threw down the emphatic jam, even with the defender in place.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 7
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 28
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 52
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13