Feb 9, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Kevin Durant turned in another masterful performance on Sunday, in what has been a season already full of them.
On this particular play, it was his court vision, quick decision making and passing ability that were on display, as he found Serge Ibaka with the bounce pass between two defenders, which the big man was able to finish in emphatic fashion.
Durant finished with 41 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, as the Thunder rolled to the 112-100 victory.
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 4
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28