Feb 9, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Kevin Durant turned in another masterful performance on Sunday, in what has been a season already full of them.
On this particular play, it was his court vision, quick decision making and passing ability that were on display, as he found Serge Ibaka with the bounce pass between two defenders, which the big man was able to finish in emphatic fashion.
Durant finished with 41 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, as the Thunder rolled to the 112-100 victory.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14