Feb 9, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Kevin Durant turned in another masterful performance on Sunday, in what has been a season already full of them.
On this particular play, it was his court vision, quick decision making and passing ability that were on display, as he found Serge Ibaka with the bounce pass between two defenders, which the big man was able to finish in emphatic fashion.
Durant finished with 41 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, as the Thunder rolled to the 112-100 victory.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17