Feb 9, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Kevin Durant turned in another masterful performance on Sunday, in what has been a season already full of them.
On this particular play, it was his court vision, quick decision making and passing ability that were on display, as he found Serge Ibaka with the bounce pass between two defenders, which the big man was able to finish in emphatic fashion.
Durant finished with 41 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, as the Thunder rolled to the 112-100 victory.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 17
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 19
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2