Feb 9, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Kevin Durant turned in another masterful performance on Sunday, in what has been a season already full of them.
On this particular play, it was his court vision, quick decision making and passing ability that were on display, as he found Serge Ibaka with the bounce pass between two defenders, which the big man was able to finish in emphatic fashion.
Durant finished with 41 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, as the Thunder rolled to the 112-100 victory.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 11
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13