Feb 8, 2014, 12:13 AM EST
Steve Nash celebrated his 40th birthday on Friday, and scored a game-high 19 points in helping the Lakers to a double-digit win over the Sixers.
And despite the fact that Evan Turner was an All-Star last season, the 25-year old was taken to school by the elder Nash on this play, which saw the Lakers point guard use a crossover move to lose Turner on the way to the basket for the uncontested two points.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 16
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 4
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11