Feb 8, 2014, 12:13 AM EST
Steve Nash celebrated his 40th birthday on Friday, and scored a game-high 19 points in helping the Lakers to a double-digit win over the Sixers.
And despite the fact that Evan Turner was an All-Star last season, the 25-year old was taken to school by the elder Nash on this play, which saw the Lakers point guard use a crossover move to lose Turner on the way to the basket for the uncontested two points.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15