Feb 8, 2014, 12:13 AM EDT
Steve Nash celebrated his 40th birthday on Friday, and scored a game-high 19 points in helping the Lakers to a double-digit win over the Sixers.
And despite the fact that Evan Turner was an All-Star last season, the 25-year old was taken to school by the elder Nash on this play, which saw the Lakers point guard use a crossover move to lose Turner on the way to the basket for the uncontested two points.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 17
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14