Feb 8, 2014, 12:13 AM EDT
Steve Nash celebrated his 40th birthday on Friday, and scored a game-high 19 points in helping the Lakers to a double-digit win over the Sixers.
And despite the fact that Evan Turner was an All-Star last season, the 25-year old was taken to school by the elder Nash on this play, which saw the Lakers point guard use a crossover move to lose Turner on the way to the basket for the uncontested two points.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 26
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7