Feb 8, 2014, 12:13 AM EDT
Steve Nash celebrated his 40th birthday on Friday, and scored a game-high 19 points in helping the Lakers to a double-digit win over the Sixers.
And despite the fact that Evan Turner was an All-Star last season, the 25-year old was taken to school by the elder Nash on this play, which saw the Lakers point guard use a crossover move to lose Turner on the way to the basket for the uncontested two points.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 0
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28