Feb 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Normally I think shots from half-court or longer aren’t worth the highlight, unless of course it’s a game-winner or something like that.
It’s just that while plenty of NBA players can hit ‘em, they’re such low-percentage looks that they’re usually more about luck than they are about skill.
Tony Wroten, however, got lucky two nights in a row, and did so from 3/4-court distance.
The play above came to beat the third quarter buzzer in Friday night’s loss to the Lakers.
The one below came two nights earlier in a loss to the Celtics, also to end the third, and from nearly just as far away.
- Report: Pau Gasol nearing three-year, $22 million deal with Bulls 0
- Julius Randle signs rookie contract, makes Summer League debut for Lakers 6
- Report: Houston Rockets will not match Mavericks’ Chandler Parsons’ offer, he’s Dallas bound 60
- Dante Exum impresses in flashes during Summer League debut with Jazz 17
- Reports: Luol Deng agrees to two years, $20 million deal with Miami 67
- Cavaliers coach Blatt: Wiggins “not going anywhere” 86
- It’s official: Carmelo Anthony announces he will remain face of New York Knicks 54
- Report: Paul Pierce to sign two-year deal to join Wizards 70