Feb 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Normally I think shots from half-court or longer aren’t worth the highlight, unless of course it’s a game-winner or something like that.
It’s just that while plenty of NBA players can hit ‘em, they’re such low-percentage looks that they’re usually more about luck than they are about skill.
Tony Wroten, however, got lucky two nights in a row, and did so from 3/4-court distance.
The play above came to beat the third quarter buzzer in Friday night’s loss to the Lakers.
The one below came two nights earlier in a loss to the Celtics, also to end the third, and from nearly just as far away.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 49
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 11
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 30
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 41
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33