Feb 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Normally I think shots from half-court or longer aren’t worth the highlight, unless of course it’s a game-winner or something like that.
It’s just that while plenty of NBA players can hit ‘em, they’re such low-percentage looks that they’re usually more about luck than they are about skill.
Tony Wroten, however, got lucky two nights in a row, and did so from 3/4-court distance.
The play above came to beat the third quarter buzzer in Friday night’s loss to the Lakers.
The one below came two nights earlier in a loss to the Celtics, also to end the third, and from nearly just as far away.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 2
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 7
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 36
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73