Feb 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Normally I think shots from half-court or longer aren’t worth the highlight, unless of course it’s a game-winner or something like that.
It’s just that while plenty of NBA players can hit ‘em, they’re such low-percentage looks that they’re usually more about luck than they are about skill.
Tony Wroten, however, got lucky two nights in a row, and did so from 3/4-court distance.
The play above came to beat the third quarter buzzer in Friday night’s loss to the Lakers.
The one below came two nights earlier in a loss to the Celtics, also to end the third, and from nearly just as far away.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 8
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11