Feb 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Normally I think shots from half-court or longer aren’t worth the highlight, unless of course it’s a game-winner or something like that.
It’s just that while plenty of NBA players can hit ’em, they’re such low-percentage looks that they’re usually more about luck than they are about skill.
Tony Wroten, however, got lucky two nights in a row, and did so from 3/4-court distance.
The play above came to beat the third quarter buzzer in Friday night’s loss to the Lakers.
The one below came two nights earlier in a loss to the Celtics, also to end the third, and from nearly just as far away.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9