Feb 8, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
But it was nothing to Smith, who simply continued flying through the air before throwing down the one-handed jam as though nothing had happened — although he was clearly feeling the effects once the play was finished.
Kevin Garnett sat this one out to rest, and Brooklyn was manhandled inside as the Pistons got the win by a comfortable margin of 16 points.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 15
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 14
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5