Feb 8, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
But it was nothing to Smith, who simply continued flying through the air before throwing down the one-handed jam as though nothing had happened — although he was clearly feeling the effects once the play was finished.
Kevin Garnett sat this one out to rest, and Brooklyn was manhandled inside as the Pistons got the win by a comfortable margin of 16 points.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 44
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4