Feb 8, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
But it was nothing to Smith, who simply continued flying through the air before throwing down the one-handed jam as though nothing had happened — although he was clearly feeling the effects once the play was finished.
Kevin Garnett sat this one out to rest, and Brooklyn was manhandled inside as the Pistons got the win by a comfortable margin of 16 points.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24