Feb 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
The video above shows a player getting about as close to a 720-degree dunk as we’re likely to see.
From SBNation’s Celticsblog:
“I’m definitely a high flyer. I can get high. I just want to show my athleticism out there on the floor and bring a lot of excitement out there.”
Being both aerially dynamic and a high leaper, the current holy grail of the slam dunk, the 720, has come under consideration.
“I was thinking about that, nobody has put that up,” McLemore told CLNS Radio. “But we’ll see.”
It would be a welcome way to win it if in fact McLemore could pull it off, considering the way we’ve seen guys go more toward using props or costumes instead of letting the pure athleticism speak for itself.
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 5
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 19
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19