Feb 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
The video above shows a player getting about as close to a 720-degree dunk as we’re likely to see.
From SBNation’s Celticsblog:
“I’m definitely a high flyer. I can get high. I just want to show my athleticism out there on the floor and bring a lot of excitement out there.”
Being both aerially dynamic and a high leaper, the current holy grail of the slam dunk, the 720, has come under consideration.
“I was thinking about that, nobody has put that up,” McLemore told CLNS Radio. “But we’ll see.”
It would be a welcome way to win it if in fact McLemore could pull it off, considering the way we’ve seen guys go more toward using props or costumes instead of letting the pure athleticism speak for itself.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6