Feb 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
The video above shows a player getting about as close to a 720-degree dunk as we’re likely to see.
From SBNation’s Celticsblog:
“I’m definitely a high flyer. I can get high. I just want to show my athleticism out there on the floor and bring a lot of excitement out there.”
Being both aerially dynamic and a high leaper, the current holy grail of the slam dunk, the 720, has come under consideration.
“I was thinking about that, nobody has put that up,” McLemore told CLNS Radio. “But we’ll see.”
It would be a welcome way to win it if in fact McLemore could pull it off, considering the way we’ve seen guys go more toward using props or costumes instead of letting the pure athleticism speak for itself.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 19
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 17
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 17
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80