Feb 7, 2014, 10:14 AM EDT
That’s way more difficult than simply sounding out the spelling phonetically, and hey, I suppose we could blame the show’s producers for not briefing Barkley in advance.
But Inside the NBA has always been about having fun in a more relaxed atmosphere, and it’s hard to argue that this gaffe by Barkley didn’t infuse a little extra something into this particular episode.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 10
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29