Feb 7, 2014, 10:14 AM EST
That’s way more difficult than simply sounding out the spelling phonetically, and hey, I suppose we could blame the show’s producers for not briefing Barkley in advance.
But Inside the NBA has always been about having fun in a more relaxed atmosphere, and it’s hard to argue that this gaffe by Barkley didn’t infuse a little extra something into this particular episode.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14