Feb 7, 2014, 10:14 AM EDT
That’s way more difficult than simply sounding out the spelling phonetically, and hey, I suppose we could blame the show’s producers for not briefing Barkley in advance.
But Inside the NBA has always been about having fun in a more relaxed atmosphere, and it’s hard to argue that this gaffe by Barkley didn’t infuse a little extra something into this particular episode.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9