Feb 7, 2014, 10:14 AM EDT
That’s way more difficult than simply sounding out the spelling phonetically, and hey, I suppose we could blame the show’s producers for not briefing Barkley in advance.
But Inside the NBA has always been about having fun in a more relaxed atmosphere, and it’s hard to argue that this gaffe by Barkley didn’t infuse a little extra something into this particular episode.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 2
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10