Feb 7, 2014, 9:32 PM EST
Do a Twitter search for the hashtag DunkCam, and all kinds of nonsense will pop up.
It’s essentially a thing where people orchestrate elaborate slam dunks on unsuspecting people using portable hoops, trash cans, or other props that can result in someone running up on them and putting them on the proverbial poster.
This reached the NBA level with the Warriors, when Stephen Curry threw one down from behind over his head coach, Mark Jackson. Credit Draymond Green with the pass, and Kent Bazemore with the assist in holding up the “hoop.”
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14