Feb 7, 2014, 9:32 PM EST
Do a Twitter search for the hashtag DunkCam, and all kinds of nonsense will pop up.
It’s essentially a thing where people orchestrate elaborate slam dunks on unsuspecting people using portable hoops, trash cans, or other props that can result in someone running up on them and putting them on the proverbial poster.
This reached the NBA level with the Warriors, when Stephen Curry threw one down from behind over his head coach, Mark Jackson. Credit Draymond Green with the pass, and Kent Bazemore with the assist in holding up the “hoop.”
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 2
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 17
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 59
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8