Feb 7, 2014, 9:32 PM EDT
Do a Twitter search for the hashtag DunkCam, and all kinds of nonsense will pop up.
It’s essentially a thing where people orchestrate elaborate slam dunks on unsuspecting people using portable hoops, trash cans, or other props that can result in someone running up on them and putting them on the proverbial poster.
This reached the NBA level with the Warriors, when Stephen Curry threw one down from behind over his head coach, Mark Jackson. Credit Draymond Green with the pass, and Kent Bazemore with the assist in holding up the “hoop.”
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 2
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11