Feb 7, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert is taller than your average third grader.
That provides the baseline of humor in this latest NBA Dream Big promo, and because I have daughters about that age I liked it. And if I like it, I run it.
Besides, how cool would it have been if an NBA player came and spent the day at your elementary school?
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30