Feb 7, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert is taller than your average third grader.
That provides the baseline of humor in this latest NBA Dream Big promo, and because I have daughters about that age I liked it. And if I like it, I run it.
Besides, how cool would it have been if an NBA player came and spent the day at your elementary school?
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 44
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11