Feb 7, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert is taller than your average third grader.
That provides the baseline of humor in this latest NBA Dream Big promo, and because I have daughters about that age I liked it. And if I like it, I run it.
Besides, how cool would it have been if an NBA player came and spent the day at your elementary school?
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 2
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 11
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 53
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 20
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 15