Feb 6, 2014, 5:58 PM EST
Paul George (Indiana Pacers)
Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers)
John Wall (Washington Wizards)
Terrence Ross (Toronto Raptors)
Harrison Barnes (Golden State Warriors)
Ben McLemore (Sacramento Kings)
The official announcement comes from TNT’s Inside the NBA at 7 ET, but you can bet on this being the six.
Some star power is back to the event — three guys from the All-Star Game are in the contest. Last year’s contest was filled with guys known for high flying dunks but not known to the casual fan and the event fell on its face for the most part. That is with all due respect to Ross, who won the event and is back to defend his crown.
George is your early favorite — he has competed in the contest before and that plus his popularity (don’t think that doesn’t factor into it) make him a tough guy to beat. Ross is a close second.
Here is a little taste of what to expect.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9