Feb 6, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
He also flopped — and that’s the second time this season he’s been caught flopping so the league came down on him with a $5,000 fine this season. Yes, a whopping $5,000. To be clear, do the Sam Cassell big balls dance one time after a huge play and you get fined three times the amount you do for two flops. And you wonder why we still see a lot of flopping around the league.
Chalmers first flop warning came after a Jan. 20 game against the Hawks.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 5
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10