Feb 6, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
He also flopped — and that’s the second time this season he’s been caught flopping so the league came down on him with a $5,000 fine this season. Yes, a whopping $5,000. To be clear, do the Sam Cassell big balls dance one time after a huge play and you get fined three times the amount you do for two flops. And you wonder why we still see a lot of flopping around the league.
Chalmers first flop warning came after a Jan. 20 game against the Hawks.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31