Feb 6, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
He also flopped — and that’s the second time this season he’s been caught flopping so the league came down on him with a $5,000 fine this season. Yes, a whopping $5,000. To be clear, do the Sam Cassell big balls dance one time after a huge play and you get fined three times the amount you do for two flops. And you wonder why we still see a lot of flopping around the league.
Chalmers first flop warning came after a Jan. 20 game against the Hawks.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 9
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 12
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 14
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 13
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10