Feb 6, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
He also flopped — and that’s the second time this season he’s been caught flopping so the league came down on him with a $5,000 fine this season. Yes, a whopping $5,000. To be clear, do the Sam Cassell big balls dance one time after a huge play and you get fined three times the amount you do for two flops. And you wonder why we still see a lot of flopping around the league.
Chalmers first flop warning came after a Jan. 20 game against the Hawks.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 3
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15