Feb 6, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Amar’e Stoudemire had a bit of a throwback performance in the Knicks’ loss to the Blazers on Wednesday, looking as spry as we’ve seen in quite some time.
Stoudemire got loose for a couple of dunks, but this was the more explosive of the two, where he flew in for the slam after the nice pass from J.R. Smith.
Stoudemire finished with 15 points on 6-of-10 shooting, to go along with seven rebounds in just 22 minutes of action.
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 1
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 18
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 17