Feb 6, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Amar’e Stoudemire had a bit of a throwback performance in the Knicks’ loss to the Blazers on Wednesday, looking as spry as we’ve seen in quite some time.
Stoudemire got loose for a couple of dunks, but this was the more explosive of the two, where he flew in for the slam after the nice pass from J.R. Smith.
Stoudemire finished with 15 points on 6-of-10 shooting, to go along with seven rebounds in just 22 minutes of action.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 52