Feb 6, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Amar’e Stoudemire had a bit of a throwback performance in the Knicks’ loss to the Blazers on Wednesday, looking as spry as we’ve seen in quite some time.
Stoudemire got loose for a couple of dunks, but this was the more explosive of the two, where he flew in for the slam after the nice pass from J.R. Smith.
Stoudemire finished with 15 points on 6-of-10 shooting, to go along with seven rebounds in just 22 minutes of action.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 1
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6