Feb 5, 2014, 12:50 AM EDT
There were plenty of moments in his return where Steve Nash looked rusty, but there were moments where he looked like the Steve Nash we remember as well.
For an example of the latter, check out the half-court alley-oop pass to Wesley Johnson from Nash.
Nash had nine assists but it wasn’t enough to lift the Lakers. Which is not really a surprise since the Lakers defense is really their big issue (they have given up 1oo or more points in 15 straight games). Still, good to see Nash back on the court and playing again.
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $100 million contract 3
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 35
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85