Feb 5, 2014, 12:50 AM EST
There were plenty of moments in his return where Steve Nash looked rusty, but there were moments where he looked like the Steve Nash we remember as well.
For an example of the latter, check out the half-court alley-oop pass to Wesley Johnson from Nash.
Nash had nine assists but it wasn’t enough to lift the Lakers. Which is not really a surprise since the Lakers defense is really their big issue (they have given up 1oo or more points in 15 straight games). Still, good to see Nash back on the court and playing again.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7