Feb 5, 2014, 12:50 AM EDT
There were plenty of moments in his return where Steve Nash looked rusty, but there were moments where he looked like the Steve Nash we remember as well.
For an example of the latter, check out the half-court alley-oop pass to Wesley Johnson from Nash.
Nash had nine assists but it wasn’t enough to lift the Lakers. Which is not really a surprise since the Lakers defense is really their big issue (they have given up 1oo or more points in 15 straight games). Still, good to see Nash back on the court and playing again.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48