Feb 5, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Paul George hasn’t just evolved into on of the game’s best players. He’s becoming known as one of its best in-game dunkers, as well.
The anticipation to jump into the passing lane to grab the steal on the perimeter was almost more impressive than the dunk, but the flair and athleticism that George continues to show on these types of plays remains thrilling on what seems like a nightly basis.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11