Feb 5, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Paul George hasn’t just evolved into on of the game’s best players. He’s becoming known as one of its best in-game dunkers, as well.
The anticipation to jump into the passing lane to grab the steal on the perimeter was almost more impressive than the dunk, but the flair and athleticism that George continues to show on these types of plays remains thrilling on what seems like a nightly basis.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 0
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 40
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 5
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10