Feb 5, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Paul George hasn’t just evolved into on of the game’s best players. He’s becoming known as one of its best in-game dunkers, as well.
The anticipation to jump into the passing lane to grab the steal on the perimeter was almost more impressive than the dunk, but the flair and athleticism that George continues to show on these types of plays remains thrilling on what seems like a nightly basis.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9