Feb 5, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Paul George hasn’t just evolved into on of the game’s best players. He’s becoming known as one of its best in-game dunkers, as well.
The anticipation to jump into the passing lane to grab the steal on the perimeter was almost more impressive than the dunk, but the flair and athleticism that George continues to show on these types of plays remains thrilling on what seems like a nightly basis.
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 0
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 2
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 13
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 68
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14
- Report: Knicks open to trading Iman Shumpert or J.R. Smith 29