Feb 5, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Paul George hasn’t just evolved into on of the game’s best players. He’s becoming known as one of its best in-game dunkers, as well.
The anticipation to jump into the passing lane to grab the steal on the perimeter was almost more impressive than the dunk, but the flair and athleticism that George continues to show on these types of plays remains thrilling on what seems like a nightly basis.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 7
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4